Summer Art Camps
Photography camp has been canceled.
Join us for Summer Pottery Camp at Mars Hill University. This week-long day camp is hosted by the MHU Fine Arts Department and designed for students 9th-12th grade. Campers will explore a variety of topics and processes to create Ceramic projects including; How to throw on the potter’s wheel, Hand built box from soft slabs, Underglaze decoration, and how to glaze! Space is limited. Registration is required.
Dates: Sunday, June 26 – Thursday, June 30th, 10am-2pm
- Apron and old towel
- Snacks or bag lunch (lunch in our cafeteria is available)
- $300 (includes all materials except a digital camera and lunch)
- Limited scholarships available.
- For more information and to register, email Shane Mickey, email@example.com or register online.
DAILY SCHEDULE EXAMPLE
- 10am set up work stations
- 10:30 demonstration on the day’s project
- 11-12 individual work time with instructor oversight
- 12-1 Lunch
- 1-2:30 Demonstration & individual work time
- 2:30-3 Clean up for the day.