As a Mars Hill University student, there is so much to look forward to: college classes, new friends, challenging professors, a dynamic campus life experience, research opportunities, the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Your years at Mars Hill University will be full of opportunities for personal, intellectual, and spiritual growth, and we’re willing to bet you’ll have fun in the process! You will graduate better prepared for a successful career and with skills that will help you lead a well-rounded, well-informed life.
Mars Hill University offers endless opportunities for you to have an education that moves mountains!
- Visit Campus– Schedule a private tour or attend our Accepted Students Visitation Day held each fall and spring.
- Financial Aid- Fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to see your complete financial aid award letter.
- Your Personal Admissions Counselor and Student Ambassadors will be contacting you to keep you informed! Meet your Counselor
Do you know that Mars Hill University is the place for you?
- Complete the New Student Housing and Meal Plan Contract
- Submit your $250 Advance Tuition Payment. Freshman and Sophomores are required to live on campus and housing assignments are determined on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Living Off campus? (see commuter requirements) Complete the Online Commuter Information Form
- Register for First Year Pre-Orientation (FYPO). This is a one day on-campus event where you will meet academic advisors, receive your Fall semester schedule, and meet your peers.
Forms required for all students:
Welcome to the Mars Hill University Community!