Individual Campus Visits
In light of recent health and safety protocols, on-campus visits will be limited to certain dates and designated times. See calendar below for availability.
Mars Hill University is excited to be opening up for on campus visits in a limited capacity. Every on campus visit will consist of a campus tour and a meeting with a member of the admissions staff. In order to keep everyone safe, you can expect the following guidelines for on campus visits:
- Please see registration form below for available dates and times for campus visits.
- Each visit time will have a maximum of 2 families – a family consists of the student and two accompanying guests.
- Campus tours will be condensed with limited building entry.
- Students must register for the visit in advance – registration will close 24 hours in advance.
- We will perform temperature checks and symptom monitoring upon arrival.
- A face-covering is required for all members of your tour group.