Individual Campus Visits
In light of recent health and safety protocols, on-campus visits will be limited to Mondays and Thursdays at designated times. On-campus visits will be reserved for students who are eligible for Fall 2020 entry.
Mars Hill University is excited to be opening up for on campus visits in a limited capacity. Every on campus visit will consist of a campus tour and a meeting with a member of the admissions staff. In order to keep everyone safe, you can expect the following guidelines for on campus visits:
- Visits may be scheduled on Mondays and Thursdays at 10am, 12pm and 2pm.
- Each visit time will have a maximum of 2 families – a family consists of the student and two accompanying guests.
- Campus tours will be condensed with limited building entry.
- Priority will be given to students who are eligible to attend MHU for Fall 2020 (we ask all others to join us for our virtual tour).
- Students must register for the visit in advance – registration will close 24 hours in advance.
- We will perform temperature checks and symptom monitoring upon arrival.
- A face-covering is required for all members of your tour group.