Student Support Services
…helping MHU students succeed since 1988
ABOUT THE OFFICE:
The Mars Hill University Student Support Services Program, a TRiO program, is 100% funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education.
Our services and resources may include, but are not limited to:
- Academic and personal advising
- Peer tutoring and mentoring
- The SSS computer lab and resource center
- The SSS study center
- Assisting students with academic accommodations
- Workshops and seminars
- Exposure to cultural programs
In order to be eligible, students must qualify for at least one of the three criteria. A qualifying student must:
- be a first generation college student,
- come from a low-income background, or
- have a documented disability.
The SSS Office is open 8:30am through 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
Feel free to come visit us in our office in Renfro Library 205 or call (828) 689-1138.
OUR FRIENDLY STAFF:
Stop by our office in Renfro Library 205 or call the office at (828) 689-1138.