Mas Hill University offers you a well rounded, total education. Students come from diverse backgrounds, from first-year generation college students to international students from more than 20 countries, students from Florida to Maine, athletes and artists. Whatever your background, we invite you to experience life on “the Hill.” You will become entrenched in campus life, with traditions like late-night breakfast, snowyaking, spring fling and homecoming.
Going through the steps to make sure you are admitted at the school that is the best fit for you can be a little daunting. Our admissions counselors are here to make that process a little easier.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission .
- Request that your SAT (college code: 5395) or ACT (college code: 3124) scores be sent to Mars Hill University.
- Ask your high school guidance counselor to send an official copy of your High School Transcript to Mars Hill University.
- When the Admissions Office receives all three of the above items, your admission file is “complete,” and the review process begins.
- Your Admissions Counselor will notify you regarding acceptance, and you will receive complete information and necessary documents via U.S. Mail.
- Visit the Financial Aid page to learn more about funding your college education and to begin the financial aid process.
- Submit your $250 Advance Tuition Payment along with your New Student Housing and Meal Plan Contract to secure preferred housing on campus. All freshman and sophomore students must live and eat on campus, unless they meet commuter student requirements. If you meet commuter student requirements, submit your $250 Advance Tuition Payment along with your Online Commuter Information Form.
- Visit the Admitted Students page to learn more about final steps in the enrollment process, including First Year Pre-Orientation sessions and First Year Orientation.