Making the advance tuition payment of $250 allows you to move forward with several important enrollment steps
- You’ll be able to attend a Lion Life Orientation session, where you’ll receive your fall class schedule.
- It will save your space in line for making housing selection preferences.
- And you’ll also gain access to you MHU email and other student accounts.
How to make the payment:
- Login to Self-Service using your username and password provided to you when you received the email regarding your financial aid package.
- Click on the “Student Finance” tab.
- Click on the “Make a Payment” link beside the total amount due. Amount due will be displayed.
- Click on the select box beside the Advanced Tuition Payment line, then choose a payment method in the drop-down box. *Choosing a Credit Card payment will incur a processing fee of 2.5%, therefore we suggest using the Electronic Check option to avoid the processing fee.
- Follow screen prompts to complete payment. When paying by Electronic Check, update the “Email Address” field to reflect your personal email address. You will receive a payment confirmation email to the email address listed here.