All medical information must be submitted and cleared by MHU Student Health Center. Students may not move into residence halls or begin classes until this has been completed.
Medical requirements for enrollment at Mars Hill University are:
- Complete the Student Health Center Medical Information Form
- Upload childhood vaccination records (these must be submitted before a residential student can move into campus housing or before a commuter student can attend class). Below are links to forms detailing all required vaccinations for enrollment, as well as the recommended COVID-19 vaccine information. Also, please review the recommended vaccination sheet regarding the meningococcal vaccine.
- Upload COVID-19 vaccination card (if you have been vaccinated)
- Upload student health insurance card
- Upload any other medical records you want to share with our Student Health Center (this is optional)
- If you are an incoming student athlete, you will need to complete additional information, in addition to the forms on this page. Please visit the student athlete medical forms page for more information. All information must be submitted and cleared prior to move-in and/or first day of classes.
There are two options for submitting vaccination records, COVID vaccination card, student health insurance card, and any other medical records you want to share with our Student Health Center:
- UPLOAD: The form below allows for documents to be uploaded and submitted along with the medical history form.
- EMAIL: Documents can be scanned and emailed to Renee Sprinkle, Director of Medical Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about any of the medical form requirements, please contact Renee Sprinkle, Director of Medical Services at Mars Hill University, at email@example.com.
Student Health Center Medical Information Form