Medical requirements for enrollment at Mars Hill University are:
- Complete the online medical history form – follow the prompts to complete this form fully online below.
- Upload childhood vaccination records (these must be submitted before a residential student can move into campus housing or before a commuter student can attend class). Below are links to forms detailing all required vaccinations for enrollment, as well as the recommended COVID-19 vaccine information. Also, please review the recommended vaccination sheet regarding the meningococcal vaccine.
- Upload COVID-19 vaccination card (if you have been vaccinated)
- Upload student health insurance card
- Upload any other medical records you want to share with our Medical Services Department (this is optional)
There are two options for submitting vaccination records, COVID vaccination card, student health insurance card, and any other medical records you want to share with our Medical Services Department:
- UPLOAD: The form below allows for documents to be uploaded and submitted along with the medical history form.
- EMAIL: Documents can be scanned and emailed to Renee Sprinkle, Director of Medical Services at email@example.com.
If you have questions about any of the medical form requirements, please contact Renee Sprinkle, Director of Medical Services at Mars Hill University, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical History Form