NC Community College Transfers

Four-Year Degree Plans for NC Community College Transfer Students

Mars Hill University is a participant in the Independent College Articulation Agreement with the North Carolina Community College System. A student who completes the Associate of Arts (A.A.) or Associate of Science (A.S.) degree from an NCCCS institution can continue his or her education at MHU, pursuing one of the baccalaureate programs below.

We have three guaranteed admission programs with area community colleges.