Dual Enrollment

AP / IB CREDITS/ Dual Enrollment

Mars Hill University can award credit for some AP/IB/Dual Enrollment courses after official scores or transcripts have been received and evaluated. See links below for more detailed information or call the Admissions Office.

  • AP Credits
  • IB Credits
  • Dual Enrollment: Courses will be evaluated once the Official College Transcript has been received. We will notify you of transferable credits at that time.