We’re so glad you are here!
Sophomore residents live in Fox and Huffman Halls, while Juniors and Seniors have access to premium apartment-style housing (Dickson-Palmer A& B Apartments, Azalea Townhouses, Lunsford Apartments) and Dogwood Hall. There are double and single room options available. All continuing residents reserve their space for the following year during the Spring semester. You can read more about our Residency Requirements policy here.
For detailed information about each of our residence halls, including photos, please visit the MHU Virtual Map.
Important Dates for Continuing Resident Housing Selection:
- March 27, 2023 – Complete your housing application then select your roommate(s)
- April 10, 2023 – Check your email to view your specific room selection day and time
- April 17, 2023 – Roommate selection closes
- April 21, 2023 – Room selection closes
Pricing for the 2023-24 academic year for upperclass residence halls is as follows and is billed per semester (50% in fall, 50% in spring):
- Double-Occupancy Room – $12,046
- Single-Occupancy Room – $13,888
Fox Hall and Dixon-Palmer B Apartments, the only upperclass residence halls without air conditioning, will be priced as follows:
- Double-Occupancy Room – $10,228
- Single-Occupancy Room – $11,976