Spaces on Campus
There are spaces on campus to make life on campus a little easier for you.
- Wren Student Union houses the mailroom. You will find storage lockers for your use in the back hallway behind the mailroom. (Provide your own lock).
- Wren Student Union also houses the Lion’s Den, a casual dining area. In the hallway near the Lion’s Den is the “Blue Lounge,” a space next to the eSports room that has tables and chairs for studying or couches for resting. This is indeed a space where commuters can meet each other. You can also meet in the Timberline, another space in Wren.
- Study carrels are available in Renfro library and there are spaces within Day Hall for you to utilize, such as the Hilltop Cafe on the first floor of Day Hall and seating areas on all three floors of Day.
We have many intentional academic resources available to help you be successful:
Parking on Campus
There are several designated areas on campus for you to park. Here is the list of commuter lots:
- Lot located at Park Drive and Cascade St (NC 213)
- Lot located directly below Broyhill Chapel
- Gravel lot located on Bailey Street next to Spilman
- Gravel lot directly in front of Edna Moore Hall behind the Mars Hill Baptist Church (No overnight parking allowed)
- Ponder Field parking in front of the softball field