Mars Hill University is excited to announce event details for our recognition of May graduates.
Saturday, May 6, 2023
Graduates will receive 7 guest tickets
Student speakers will be Maggie Crisp and Allie Jones; keynote speaker will be Doug Buchanan ’88, chair of the Board of Trustees
- All faculty, staff, students, and guests will be screened by a hand-held metal detector wand before entry into Moore Fine Arts Building.
- We prohibit the presence and use of knives, guns, and other weapons on our campus.
- Graduation follows our no-bag policy. Small bags are acceptable and will be subject to search by a member of security.
- Guests with medical or child care needs will be permitted to carry one bag.
- ALL graduates need to park in the tiered lot behind Nash or in the Chapel parking lot.
- Guests can park anywhere on campus, but the lots closest to Moore are Lunsford and Pittman
- Do not have your guests stop in the middle of the road to drop folks off at Moore. We will have a separate drop-off area on Auditorium Drive (look for the blue tent).
Things to Note:
- There is a no-bag policy for all attending
- Air horns, confetti canons, and loud clappers/poppers are prohibited in the Auditorium. Please, inform your guests!