Reports to: Head Coach: Volleyball
Classification: Professional Staff
Status: Graduate Assistant, 10 months, Non-faculty
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assisting with essential daily tasks that are key to running a successful NCAA Division II Athletic program.
• On and off-campus recruiting of prospective student-athletes.
• Fundraising activities.
• Assist with practice planning and implementation.
• Game Day responsibilities.
• Administrative responsibilities related to scheduling, organizing, and general office work.
• Meeting and communicating with potential recruits, and current student-athletes.
• Adhere to MHU, SAC and NCAA rules and regulations.
• Other duties as assigned
• Applicants must be accepted into and matriculating in a Mars Hill University graduate education program.
• Enrollment in one of the Mars Hill University Graduate Programs
• Ability to work nights and weekends
PLEASE INCLUDE ALL REQUESTED APPLICATION MATERIALS – INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Mars Hill University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, familial status, sexual orientation, and reprisal.
|To file a complaint with Mars Hill University, contact:
Office of Human Resources
Mars Hill University
Mars Hill, NC 28754
828 689-1256 Fax
|To file a complaint of discrimination, write to:
USDA, Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Stop 9410
Washington DC 20250-9410
Or call toll-free at (866) 632-9992 (English) or (800) 877-8339 (TDD) or (866) 377-8642
(English Federal- relay) or (800) 845-6136
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.