Reports to: Swimming Head Coach
Classification: Professional Staff
Status: Part Time, up to 30 hours a week, for the school year
1. Performs duties as assigned by the head coach. Which includes swim team and pool jobs.
2. Responsible for any other assignments required by the Director of Athletics.
3. Abides by MHU, NCAA and SAC rules.
4. Represents the institution and department in a positive and professional manner.
5. Will be asked to do the following things;
a. Help with coaching, recruiting, and conditioning of the team
b. Help with Pool management and Guarding
c. Help with cleaning and set up of pool
PLEASE INCLUDE ALL REQUESTED APPLICATION MATERIALS – INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Mars Hill University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, familial status, sexual orientation, and reprisal.
|To file a complaint with Mars Hill University, contact:
Office of Human Resources
Mars Hill University
Mars Hill, NC 28754
828 689-1256 Fax
|To file a complaint of discrimination, write to:
USDA, Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Stop 9410
Washington DC 20250-9410
Or call toll-free at (866) 632-9992 (English) or (800) 877-8339 (TDD) or (866) 377-8642
(English Federal- relay) or (800) 845-6136
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.