Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
The Mu Tau Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc., was chartered on the campus of Mars Hill College in November of 1986 and re-activated at Mars Hill University in March 2014. The fraternity is an organization that challenges and equips undergraduate students to pursue life after college.
The fraternity is bound by five core objectives:
- To unite college men of culture, patriotism, and honor, in a bond of fraternity.
- To encourage honorable achievement in every field of human endeavor.
- To promote spiritual, social, intellectual and moral welfare of its members.
- To assist in the aims and purposes of colleges and universities.
- To inspire service in the public interest.
To learn more about Kappa Alpha Psi, visit the organization’s national website.
Purpose: Achievement in every field of human endeavor.
Colors: Crimson and Cream
Flower: Red Carnation
Year Chartered: 1986 (re-chartered in 2014)
President (Polemarch): Mr. Dwayne Boone, Jr.
Vice President (Vice-Polemarch): Mr. David Campbell, IV
Advisor: Mr. DeAndre Howard