Symptom Tracker mobile app
- Two weeks prior to arriving on campus, download the app and begin entering daily symptom-check information.
- The app is called MyPathwayToHealth (it may be listed as Orthus Health or Strategic Health Services Inc) in the iOS app store and Google Play Store. You may also enter your information through this website.
- Login using your last name and date of birth with no leading zero and no slash marks. For example if your last name is JONES and your birthdate is 01/01/2000 then you would enter: JONES1012000 The initial password is Apple20$ (please change your password once you have entered the app.)
- Once you have successfully logged in, select “Trackers” at the bottom of your screen and then select “Symptom Tracker.”
- Log your temperature and answer the questions; then hit <Submit>. All students (and faculty and staff) must do this every day. Please start now to get used to logging in every day. MHU receives a daily report of those students who are not accessing the app and logging daily.
- If you have difficulty logging in, please contact Orthus at 1-800-550-2427. Newly accepted students may take up to a week for credentials to be uploaded – please contact Jennie Matthews at email@example.com for assistance.
- For additional information and tips, view this Orthus Flyer
Prior to Returning to Campus
Before you return to campus, you must:
- Complete COVID-19 online training modules. Please watch your email for further communication on this training and
other steps that may need to be taken before your return to campus.
- Complete all necessary paperwork. Check self-service and contact your admissions counselor (for new students) or the appropriate office (if you are a continuing student.)
- Bring several personal masks, which may be laundered and reused. The university recommends that you purchase and use seven masks, and launder once a week. Masks will be required for any personal contact on campus. If you find yourself without a mask on a temporary basis, a limited number of disposable masks are available and can be obtained by calling Campus Security 828-689-1230
When you come to check-in, you will be provided with a Welcome Kit, containing:
- a thermometer,
- a bottle of hand sanitizer,
- a cloth mask, and
- instructions for proper use of these materials.
You will also receive instructions on downloading and using the free app that will be necessary to track your temperature and symptoms you may develop as the semester progresses.